Sharing our 2021 New Year’s Resolutions With You!
The staff in Tanzania hope to have a successful 2021 by:
– Building a bigger garden to provide nutritious food for both the children living at Majengo as well as the pre-school students.
– Hosting new training sessions for community members to help capacity build in the Majengo village.
– Continuing to promote the importance of handwashing!
– Emphasizing the importance of mental health by working with The Arusha Mental Health Institution.
– Teaching the children new skills like cooking and sewing.
In North America we are hoping to continue to be able to support the children and families in the Majengo programming by:
– Finding new donors and supporters to help sustain our newly expanded community development programming.
– Finding new ways to raise awareness about Majengo Children’s Home.
– Working together to support the MCH management team.
None of these dreams would be possible without your support.
If you have donated to this year’s campaign already, thank you. We are able to look ahead optimistically because of you.
If you still want to support, it is not too late – head to www.majengo.org to donate today.