|The staff in Tanzania hope to have a successful 2021 by:
– Building a bigger garden to provide nutritious food for both the children living at Majengo as well as the pre-school students.
– Hosting new training sessions for community members to help capacity build in the Majengo village.
– Continuing to promote the importance of handwashing!
– Emphasizing the importance of mental health by working with The Arusha Mental Health Institution.
– Teaching the children new skills like cooking and sewing.